Whether you require an intimate dinner to a larger celebratory events, St Leo’s has a room to suit.
Rooms available include:
- The Boardroom – 200 pax theatre style
- The Leonian Room – 70 pax theatre style
- The Library – 50 pax theatre style
- The McKenna Room – 30 pax theatre style
- The Duhig Room – 280 pax classroom style
St Leo’s College has fully equipped conference rooms and meeting rooms for all occasions.
Room hire starts at $120.00 for half a day or $200.00 full day.
Private meeting rooms for up to six people starts at $60 for half day or full day is $100.00.
Standard equipment in all conference rooms includes:
- UQ Wireless internet access
- Large whiteboards with markers and erasers
- Microphone (multiple in some conference rooms)
- Inbuilt data projector or wide screen TV with computer input leads
- Comfortable conference chairs
- Easy to move tables
- On site conference parking
- Water cooler (extra bottles charged at $20.00)
- Mints on tables
To enquire about your next meeting or conference, please contact the Catering/Conference Team at email@example.com.
Accommodation made easy
We can also host your guests with convenient onsite accommodation for up to 200 guests. St Leo’s College has affordable, modern ensuite, shared ensuite and standard rooms available. Rooms start at just $80 per night (*prices subject to change without notice).
Rooms include UQ wireless internet and telephone (user pays). For more information or to enquire about vacancy, please contact The Accommodation Services Manager, Jocelyn Forsyth at firstname.lastname@example.org.